Kokedama Diffuser Set
Kokedama diffuser set. It’s inspired by Kokedama, which is old tradition Japanese hanging gardening art. With ball-shaped soil covered with moss and weaving around the ball with vine. They are beautiful compositions made with ferns, flowering plants, bamboo or succulents.
From this concept We design diffuser set that will create a unique look and diffuse aromatic scent in your indoor space .This can be serve as a free standing decoration unit or hanging garden.
Apply as free standing vase :
1. Open oil bottle cap insert the bottle from bottom of rattan ball .
2. Pull the bottle neck throughout the top woven rattan to lock it
3. Open oil bottle cap.
4. Insert the flower into the bottle and decorate it.
Apply as hanging pot:
1. Turn the rattan ball hole on top.
2. Install hanging rope.
3. Open oil bottle cap .Insert the bottle into the top hole
4. Insert the diffuser flower into the bottle and decorate.
5. Hang the set indoor.